A Special Public Works Committee meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, February 2nd at 6pm. Due to the pandemic, this meeting will be held through video teleconferencing. The public will be able to view this meeting live on Facebook (City of Crescent Springs).
Pursuant to KRS 61.826 and OAG 20-05, the State of Emergency regarding the threats to public health presented by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and Executive Order, this meeting of the Crescent Springs Public Works Committee will be conducted by video conference, and may be attended by the public by viewing the video conference at the City’s Facebook page online at: https://www.facebook.com/CItyofCrescentSpringsKY Facebook LIVE
Public Works Meeting Agenda
February 2nd, 2021
- Bromley Crescent Springs Road Project & Impact on the City
- Public Works
- Economic Development
- Public Works Plans for the rest of this Fiscal Year.
- Budget Addendum & another new works PW Projects
- Old Building behind the City Building – Tear Down
- Old CS Area – Eubanks – Geotech
- Ticket Software