April 12, 2020
NOTICE OF CITY COUNCIL MEETING
The City of Crescent Springs will hold the monthly Council meeting via video teleconference on April 13, 2020. The Council meeting will begin at 7 pm.
COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA INCLUDED
Please see attached agenda.
If you have any questions or thoughts regarding this topic, please contact April Robinson until 3:00 pm on April 13, 2020. Contact can be made via email through the City’s website https://crescent-springs.ky.us or by calling 859-341-3017.
The City of Crescent Springs has chosen to hold this meeting via video teleconference because of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic and the recommendation of social distancing to minimize its spread. We hope the public chooses to watch this meeting on Facebook Live (City of Crescent Springs).
State, National, and Local declarations have been issued regarding COVID-19:
➢ State of Emergency declared by Governor Andy Beshear on March 6, 2020
➢ National Emergency declared by President Donald Trump on March 13, 2020
➢ Local Emergency declared by Mayor Lou Hartfiel on March 16, 2020.
April C. Robinson, City Clerk
SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
APRIL 13, 2020 7pm
1. Call Meeting to Order
2. Prayer and Pledge
3. Roll Call
4. Approval of Minutes
• March 9, 2020 Council Minutes
5. Fire Authority Report
6. Police Report
7. Public Works Report
8. City Administrator’s Report
9. Mayor’s Report
10. Old Business
• Second reading of Ordinance 2020-2 Amending the City’s Personnel Policy and Procedure
• Second reading of Ordinance 2020-3 Amending the City’s Nuisance Ordinance
11. New Business
• Municipal Order 2020-2 Appointing Mike Daly as full time city administrator
• First Reading of Ordinance 2020-4 ADOPTING THE 2020 S-29 SUPPLEMENT FROM AMERICAN LEGAL PUBLISHING
• First Reading of Ordinance 2020-5 AMENDING AN INTERLOCAL AGREEMENT WITH VILLA HILLS AND EXTENDING THE POLICE CONTRACT